Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb. 12-19

This week has enrollment conferences & a debate tournament to keep us busy!  Don't have a ton of cooking time for us, but we've got plenty of great recipes for you!  Check out the French Onion Soup or Salmon - both recipes from our menu last week.  Or this week, we've added the Baked Potato Soup recipe for you to try!  Delicious!

Sun - Snack night
Mon - Conferences = Leftovers
Tues - Baked Potato Soup*
Wed - Conferences = Leftovers
Thurs - Chicken-Broccoli Casserole
Fri - Debate = Leftovers
Sat - Sunny-Side Sausage Fried Rice
Sun - Snack night

*Recipe included on the blog

2 comments:

  1. I might need that recipe for Sunny Side Sausage Fried Rice...lizabentley@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Liz! I'm working on it but Paul's at work & I want to make sure I get it right with our additions and changes to the recipe. Hopefully I'll have it up later on tonight. Glad you enjoyed the Bacon-Cheeseburger Meatloaf!

    ReplyDelete